configure problem in latest cvs ?

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Thu Nov 15 17:10:05 GMT 2001

Hello Martin,

Readline-devel was not installed on the machine but even after a autoconf
nothing did change. I installed readline-devel on the machine, to solve my
problems, but this does not change the fact that configure was wrong.
May be it checks only if readline is present and not if the includes are there.

configure aborts also with a strange "summary error" if --with-pam is used an
pa-devel is not installed.

Bye
Andreas