WG: oplock problem

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Tue Nov 13 06:36:04 GMT 2001

Hello Jeremy,

you are faster solving the problems then I am to tell you what the problem
is.

Today I made the test first with the 2.2.2 and got the problem as explained
after less than a minute.

I took the latest cvs and tested again. The test di run two hours WITHOUT a
PROBLEM.

What about to warn the users about this problems an make a interim version
?

Thank you very much

Andreas

P.S.

I have the problem that users in our hospital log in at 7:00 am. Is there a
way to upgrade to a new version of samba without have to make log out all
users ? The last times I was in the office at 6:50.