Auto-upgrade [Was: Deleting parameters.]

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Nov 12 08:02:05 GMT 2001

I would certainly be more comfortable writing in Perl as well,
however there are some issues from a standpoint of the standardization
of what version of perl is shipped with different vendors *UX
implementations,
and the PATH to the perl compiler...  Some put it in /usr/bin, some in
/usr/contrib/bin,
some in /usr/local/bin, etc....
Don