Deleting parameters.

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Mon Nov 12 05:50:02 GMT 2001

-----Original Message-----

What would be really great (though is seldom done in most software, in my
experience) would be if, instead of just spitting the old parameters back as
syntax errors, the error log would give some clue as to where to look for
the new ones.  (e.g., "Parameter 'security' is no longer supported, see
'server role'.)