100% cpu utilization of Solaris x86

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri Nov 9 05:58:24 GMT 2001

Hi Mike,
There is a .reg file you can move to your terminal server and execute to
implement single user per connection: it is under the samba docs directory;
here is a dump of that file.
Hope this helps,
Don

REGEDIT4

;Subject:       Registry file to force multiple NT terminal server users to
have
 their own connections.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Rdr\Parameters]
"MultipleUsersOnConnection"=dword:00000001