winbind memleak

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Wed Nov 7 07:38:02 GMT 2001

I'd like to second this motion. Being able to use winbindd leak-free in a
stable release would be very valuable, here. Please consider making a
release.

If such a release were to be made, What sort of time frame are we looking
at? More generally, if we have to wait for Samba 2.2.3, what is the expected
release date for that? Does the group tend to make releases at a
semi-regular interval? Obviously, I have to try to make some sort of
estimate to base my own plans on. Any help, even guesswork, would be
appreciated.