Using spinlocks on Solaris 8 x86

Toomas Soome tsoome at ut.ee
Wed Nov 7 07:21:03 GMT 2001

from manual:

Realtime Library Functions                         nanosleep(3RT)

NAME
     nanosleep - high resolution sleep

SYNOPSIS
     cc [ flag... ] file... -lrt [ library... ]
     #include <time.h>

     int nanosleep(const struct timespec *rqtp,  struct  timespec
     *rmtp);

DESCRIPTION

so, it's part of solaris and you do need link with -lrt

--
toomas