question about smb printing

Herb Lewis herb at sgi.com
Mon Nov 5 09:28:02 GMT 2001

Rafal Szczesniak wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> >
> > I gave up on Netscape and msdn.microsoft.com long ago.
> > Although Netscape 6.2 might be ok.  Haven't tried.
>
> Works ... sometimes. Well, it's certainly better than 4.76 (you can
> see those pages and even select a link), but it's not perfect. msdn is
> clearly designed for The Only Right browser ...

I've had more luck going to MS sites if I trun off javascript in the
netscape browser. You know how well MS does with standards :-)
Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177