Win clients misbehave when security=server

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Mon Nov 5 04:59:02 GMT 2001

 Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
 > Sounds right :)  security = server is depreciated (or deprecated).
:)

	Independent of it's spelling, it's still a way of
	providing a single centralized authentication
	server  without having to go down the "do all
	things the MS way" rathole.

	Until we get Kerberos, I'm reluctant to see
	it dropped.

--dave (with his "professional Unix bigot" hat on) c-b
Americas Customer Engineering, | some people and astonish the rest.
SunPS Integration Services.    |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com