netbench failing with oplocks on AIX (fwd)

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Tue May 29 13:02:15 GMT 2001

We saw a problem with Win2K and MS2K's Word on AIX with Oplocks on. Word would
refuse to reopen a previously saved document on H:. With oplocks off...it was
ok.

Sent a message to the regular samba list.

Would anyone like a log level 10? We're running an H80+ (6H1) with AIX 4.3.3
with maintenance level 08.

Bill