Fwd: Re: Procedure Number out of Range

Cheriks cheriks at rawmediatek.com
Sat May 26 00:31:52 GMT 2001

Subject: Re: Procedure Number out of Range
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:21:47 -0400
From: Cheriks <cheriks at rawmediatek.com>
To: "Jason Coene" <jcoene at rochester.rr.com>
Cc: samba.technical at lists.samba.org

Hi Jason,
Yes I log onto the 2k machine as admin, then when I go to join the domain, It
prompts me for a user/pw that is valid on the domain. Then I use the same
root/pw combo that I have on the server, which is in both passwd and
smbpasswd. The passwords are the same for now to keep it simple until I can
actually log on.

Erik