psos

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Fri May 25 11:45:14 GMT 2001

goudreddy manjunath wrote:

>  i am a new user to psos.so i am unable to know how an application is
> built,executed.so please tell me about the psos makefile,what actually it
> is?what role does it plays in building and executing an applications.what all
> the things must i do run an application on psos.

	I think you're asking both the werong question and the
	wrong group.

	The samba-technical list is for the developers of
	samba, working on version 2.2.1: you probably want a
	list about psos, wind river's OS.

	The question is about makefiles, however, so
	try "man make" as a first step.

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com