samba 2.2, redhat and acls

John Trostel jtrostel at connex.com
Thu May 24 20:48:32 GMT 2001

There should be some confirmation in the ./configure output.  You could also
look in your ../source/config.cache and see if you have HAVE_POSIX_ACLS or
HAVE_XFS_ACLS set to 'yes' or 'no'. One OR the other should be set to 'yes', I
think.

If ACLs weren't detected there, they won't get compiled into smbd.

Are there

--
John M. Trostel
Linux OS Engineer