Invalid packet length

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Thu May 24 17:32:42 GMT 2001

Ok - if you too (and anyone else who has seen the "invalid packet"
problem after turning on large read/writeX) could CVS checkout
and test again, I think I have fixed the problem.

I've CVS committed code into HEAD and 2.2 that can cope with
a full 64k of data in a writex packet, and this should now work.

If you could transfer large files from UNIX -> NT and back again
under a different name, and then do a checkum (sum) on the files
to make sure they're ok, I'd appreciate it.

Jeremy.