smbstatus - Server Manager

Mike Rylander miker at incanta.net
Tue May 22 21:13:05 GMT 2001

Perhaps I am not setting something up properly, but is there currently a way
to have the NT Server Manager app retrieve the proper information?

If not, it seems that most of the information that the app requests is
available ala smbstatus, but only the share list seems to contain valid data.
If the Server Manager did get the proper data, it seems (to the untrained
eye) that it may not be too difficult to allow remote disconnection of users
by domain admins.  Though, mind you, I can't offer any direct help in
implementing this, I would be able to supply and data needed (network traces
and whatnot).

--
Mike Rylander
Senior Unix Administrator