more work to be done....

Christopher Travers einhverfr at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 21:03:54 GMT 2001

A "Me Too" link might be helpful.  However, tracking down bugs may be
difficult if the reports are not detailed enough to allow developers to
reproduce the problem.

An alternate solution would be to allow a form for tentative bugs which
woudl allow people to submit steps that they have found allows them to
reproduce the problem.  This could then be tallied, played with, etc. and
used to verify and narrow down bugs.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
(MCSE training was great!  It allowed me to use SAMBA to its real
potential...)