more work to be done....

Christopher Travers einhverfr at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 20:42:38 GMT 2001

Good point.  An email list for SAMBA bugs could be helpful in order for
people who recognize a given bug to be able to provide more and better
feedback.

The problem I see with a BBS type of service is the difficulty in ensuring
proper maintenance in a project such as this.  Furthermore, I think that it
would be harder to use to actually examine bugs than a simple site listing
bugs, descriptions, and steps to reproduce problem.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers