more work to be done....

Michael Gerdts Michael.Gerdts at usa.alcatel.com
Thu May 17 18:37:09 GMT 2001

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 11:54:03AM -0500, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> What about one of those on-line bulletin board type deals.  The Team
> would post the bug descriptions and the bulletin board would be for the
> community to post additional information, traces, smb.conf, etc.
> Similar, perhaps, to something like slashdot.

FAQ-O-Matic would probably be pretty easy.   I have set it up in the past
and it has worked well with very little effort.

http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/1.html

But... why not use an actual bug tracking system?  It may be more effort to
set up, but in the long run it may be a better solution.

Mike