more work to be done....

Christopher Travers einhverfr at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 17:06:37 GMT 2001

I was thinking of a simply MySQL/PHP interface for this task.  Some people
could be given permission to help make things up to date, allowing a
distributed effort without the problems of a bulletin board.  Might take a
couple hours to to set up.  No big deal.  I could do it, but I don't have
http server resources currently, though this will be changing soon.