Redhat comments with upcoming release of 2.2.1

Shirish Kalele kalele at veritas.com
Thu May 17 16:39:41 GMT 2001

I assume you mean we build dfs into samba by default. Would it be better to
make --with-msdfs the default and leave people with the option to not
compile it if they don't want to? With dfs compiled in, even with "host
msdfs" set to no, every path lookup will slow down ever so slightly to make
this check.

Regards,
Shirish