Redhat comments with upcoming release of 2.2.1

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Thu May 17 04:19:50 GMT 2001

I don't know the today's CVS release is meant to contain updates to the
packaging/RedHat area, but the .spec file in there needs a few changes.

It currently installs swat into /usr/share/swat - I think that should be
/usr/share/samba/swat - same with the /usr/share/samba/using_samba manual?
At least that means you get a "growable" area all to do with Samba.

Also, "--with-readline" isn't included in the configure script. I can't
generate any problems with readline under both RH 6.2 and 7.1, so why not
make it the default?

--
Cheers

Jason Haar

Unix/Special Projects, Trimble NZ
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417