OFF_T on different platforms ...

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Thu May 17 03:53:36 GMT 2001

Hi,

I am having a problems with OFF_T on FreeBSD and perhaps some other platforms.

I am returning an OFF_T from a couple of functions, but they are cast from
pointers internally.

Now, I have to rewrite the smbc_tell and smbc_seekdir routines and make
them more like the real world, but for the moment, I am looking for
solutions to the above.

It kind of looks like OFF_T is a long long or something on some platforms.

Can anyone tell me what it is on FreeBSD?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)