pam_smbpass

Brad Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Tue May 15 23:04:17 GMT 2001

> Make 'sufficient' 'required' for the pam_unix line.  Whats happening
> here is that it reaches sufficient and bails, as there is nothing else
> to do, whats been done is 'sufficient'.  You will need to drop the
> pam_deny line too, else it will all just be denied.

yeah that's what I thought ...
however when i make that change I get an
authentication token manipulation error.
(whether smbpass above, below or not present at all..)

don't understant that bit about the pam_deny line.
I didn't write that system-auth , just stuck in a smbpass line...

any idea why?

brad