(no subject)

Shirish Kalele kalele at veritas.com
Mon May 14 23:45:44 GMT 2001

Yes, you can do this using the MSDFS functionality in Samba
2.2. You'll need to share the directories on the different machines by
running SMB servers on all of them. And then set up a DFS tree on the one
machine you want to have users access these shares through.

I don't know if this fits what you're looking for..

Cheers,
Shirish