(no subject)

Tim tim at tbone.werd.net
Mon May 14 19:33:14 GMT 2001

I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is "no", but I figured I'd
give it a shot:

Is there any way to share out shares from different machines off of one
smb server?  For example, I have three machines which contain filesystems
that need to be shared.  I'd like to have all these shares stored in one
central location in network neighborhood, rather than three.  Is it
possible, without using a gateway and nfs mounting all the filesystems
there (which creates an extra hop, and may cause locking probs)?  THanks
in advance.

Tim