FW: ains LogonsConfiguring Samba for Windows Domain

linux linux at thepopenet.com
Fri May 11 01:58:47 GMT 2001

	path = /export/samba/logon
	public = no
	guest ok = no
	create mode = 444
	writeable = yes
	browsable = no

#Locking
	locking = yes

#Control whether dos style attributes should be mapped
# to unix execute bits

	map hidden = yes
	map archive = yes
	map system = yes

# Caching algorithm ot reduce time doing getwd() calls.

getwd cache = yes
socket options = yes

# Tell the server whether the client is present and
# responding in seconds

keep alive = 60

# num minutes of inactivity before a connection is
# considered dead

dead time = 30
read prediction = yes
share modes = yes
max xmit = 17384
read size = 512

# Debuging
	log level = 1
	max log size = 1000
	socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY
	guest ok = no

# Networking configuration options
	hosts allow = 192.168.1. 4.33.125. localhost
interfaces = 192.168.1.5/255.255.255.0 4.33.125.173/255.255.255.248 \
127.0.0.1/255.0.0.0
bind interfaces only = yes

#guest account
	guest account = nobody