The "security mask" parameter

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu May 10 00:26:56 GMT 2001

I agree, Jeremy - it's certainly not something that you could implement on
an NT server - not with DOS modes.
Now, you COULD make a file readonly via ntacls, and restrict the
creator/owner from changing those permissions, but I don't think we need to
provide that outside of whatever acl support the underlying OS allows...
Heck, you can't even do that to a UNIX user....

don