Home Giant is your best choice for the partner/supplier of Cabinet & Furniture Hardware !

Alice Lin (Home Giant) alice at furniturehardware.ath.cx
Thu May 3 03:24:27 GMT 2001

*** The important message that you never shall miss !!! ***

Dear Sirs,

We learned your esteemed name through internet.  Please allow us to
introduce ourselves briefly.

Home Giant was established in 1987, specialized in manufacturing of
Cabinet & Furniture Hardware.  Our products are mainly in Hinge, Pull,
Knob, Metal Bracket, Bracket, Adorning Brass, Caster and hardware which is
relevant to living.  Meanwhile, the OEM/ODM project is welcome.   In case,
you are looking for the purchasing agent in Taiwan, Home Giant will be
happy at your service.

For more detailed product information,please feel free to visit our web
site (http://www.homegiant.com.tw) or contact us directly.  We will be
pleased to furnish the information you require.  We assure you that you
will be satisfied with our good quality of products and service.   Please
kindly give us a chance to prove that Home Giant will be your best partner

for the supply of Cabinet & Furniture Hardware.

Now, join Home Giant to make the profit and gain the good service &
support.

Sincerely, we hope that we will have the honor to serve you in the near
future.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thank you & best regards,

Alice Lin
Home Giant Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Tel: 886-7-652-3848