Have you tried the latest XFS and Samba

John Trostel jtrostel at connex.com
Tue May 1 17:09:21 GMT 2001

I'm closing down on the date of the change that affected Linux/XFS.  I'll send
the level 10 (without timestamps) when I've got it down to the effective date
of the problem.

Sorry, _I_ can't try it on IRIX (don't have an SGI workstation here). ...wish I
did ;->

On 01-May-2001 Jeremy Allison wrote:

...snip ...

>> It DOES work with the 19 April Samba CVS versions and the current XFS CVS
>> stuff.
>
> I added some code for the correct handling of default ACLs
> since 19 April - it's probably that that is causing a problem.
>
> Can you send me a debug level 10 log with *NO TIMESTAMPS* :-)
> please ? Have you tested the latest CVS on IRIX ? Herb, any
> comments ?
>
> Jeremy.
>
> --
> Buying an operating system without source is like buying
> a self-assembly Space Shuttle with no instructions.

John M. Trostel
Linux OS Engineer
Connex
jtrostel at connex.com