Trying to write a test program using libsmbclient.

Stephen Boyer sboyer at calderasystems.com
Tue May 1 16:49:39 GMT 2001

Roy,
Yes, you have to call smbc_init() first in order to initialize the library
and indicate the call back function.  You also need a .smb/smb.conf
file in your HOME directory with nothing more than the following:

[global]
	workgroup = WORKGROUP

In the HEAD /samba/testsuite/libsmbclient/src are examples/testprograms
that exercise all of the available libsmbclient APIs.