nmbd INTERNAL ERROR in 2.2.0

Ard van Breemen ard at telegraafnet.nl
Tue May 1 16:20:41 GMT 2001

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 09:05:53AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> To: Ard van Breemen <ard at telegraafnet.nl>
> > The bug's are obvious:
> > 1) DAVE 2.5.2 is generating incorrect size headers
> > 2) Samba happily believes what the client says is true, there is no
> > client data sanity checking.
> Yep - we fixed this in the 2.2 CVS trees already, it'll
> be fixed in the 2.2.1 release.
Agh!
Hmpf!
That is not the right order!

It should go like this:
I patch it, you say, oh great, I never thought of that myself! We are
so thankful, we will work hard now to get it into CVS and in the next
release!

But anyway, thanks for having it fixed already ;)
--
<ard at telegraafnet.nl> Telegraaf Elektronische Media (http://wwwijzer.nl)
http://leerquoten.monster.org/ http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html