Offtopic but urgent: Windows 2000 Server's "client access licences"

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Fri Mar 30 18:00:19 GMT 2001

  I may have accidentally slanged Microsoft by saying that
one has to buy CALs (Client Access Licences), annually.

  I found the prices at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/guide/server/pricing/default.asp
but that doesn't actualy say whether they're annual or not.

  Can anyone help me on this: I need to correct an
O'Reilly web page sorta instantly if I'm wrong!

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com