linux (but not samba) quotas

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Thu Mar 29 16:47:12 GMT 2001

David Lee wrote:
> My guess is that the "experimental" tag is, by now, simply historical
> baggage which hasn't been spring-cleaned.  In the early days, it was,
> doubtless, "experimental" in that toe-in-the-water sense.

	My recollection is that on some platforms, it's
	stable as heck, and on others it's fragile.

	This supports David's point (4): I'd agree with him
	that 2.2 is a good time to promote it to production
	if and only if the team feels the code is good enough
	to add to the active maintenance load.

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com