Problems deleting a print job using cli_printjob_del

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Thu Mar 29 15:11:11 GMT 2001

At 11:46 PM 3/29/01 +0900, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Well, I have modified the various cli_ routines in Samba so they send
>pretty much the same format as Windows does ...
>
>Now, Samba tells me the print job has been deleted, but it is still there ...
>
>This is a serious problem, I think, and I am tracking it down further.
>
>Samba 2.2.0 Alpha 3 this time around.

OK, it seems that I have to wait between 10 and 20 seconds before the jobs
has actually got a sysjob number and Samba thinks it is OK.

Then I can delete the job, and it actually gets deleted correctly ...

Now, I will have to put back the changes I made to see if they make any
difference. If not, I will apply some patches to ensure we do the same
things that Win9X does in this case.

>Regards
>-------
>Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com