Procedure for Finding Master Browser And Workgroup List

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Mar 28 03:11:15 GMT 2001

Well, I'm behind an anal retentive firewall right now so I can't get to CVS but
lemmy guess; you do NetServerEnum2 with serverTypes 0xFFFFFFFF and
weed out the workgroups? Are you getting anything with just
ServerType=SRV_TYPE_DOMAIN_ENUM? I'm not.

WHY DOESN'T ANYTHING WORK AS ADVERTISED ?!?!?!??!

Maybe I should just be using MAILSLOT\BROWSE\srvsvc stuff like NT
client. Is that documented anywhere?

Mike