Nasty BUG

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Mar 27 22:38:45 GMT 2001

This message has been cross posted to
CIFS at DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM, samba-technical at lists.samba.org,
jcifs at samba.org and was originally posted to the http://jcifs.samba.org list
regarding a bad interaction between our Java client with Windows NT and
the TRANS2_FIND_NEXT2 message. Just an FYI but if you're the
implementor of a client or seek NT behavior it's something you might want
to make a note of.

Thanks,
Michael B. Allen

	the jcifs archives for details] But miraculously I have stumbled apon it just now(and