Point and Print - multi-platform

Kevin Long KLong at southlandInd.com
Thu Mar 22 19:14:01 GMT 2001

Hello, I'm setting up a SAMBA 2.07 box as a print server, for both NT/W2K
and 9x clients. I have the O'Reilly network printing book that discusses how
to specify print drivers, but it doesn't make any distinction between NT and
9x clients. When I check my existing print servers PRINT$ share there are
both w32x86 and win40 folders that contain the driver files. I'm assuming I
can copy them over, and use them, but then how do I point to the correct
location?

Kevin Long