--with-afs in 2.0.7

Geoff Silver geoff at uslinux.net
Wed Mar 14 22:18:59 GMT 2001

I'm having some trouble building AFS support into 2.0.7.  This may be
related to the fact that I'm trying to use OpenAFS and not the official
IBM AFS (if so, please let me know).  I'm getting the following on
compile:

Using LIBS = -ldl  -lcrypt -lpam
Linking bin/smbd
lib/util.o: In function `smbd_mktemp':
lib/util.o(.text+0x48c8): the use of `mktemp' is dangerous, better use
	`mkstemp'passdb/pass_check.o: In function `afs_auth':
passdb/pass_check.o(.text+0x18e): undefined reference to `setpag'
passdb/pass_check.o(.text+0x1ad): undefined reference to
	`ka_UserAuthenticateGeneral'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/smbd] Error 1

Ideas would be super-helpful.  Thanks

--
Geoff Silver					<geoff at uslinux dot net>
"Note To Self: Remember to put something witty here later..."