CR-LF Translation Proposal

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Fri Mar 2 22:33:28 GMT 2001

There are many binary and mixed formats that require their own rules for
the data, nevermind those that use checksums, etc etc etc. This is not a
problem Samba should fix.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/