free disk space bug in 2.2

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Fri Jun 29 14:25:09 GMT 2001

Hmm...reading the message, it soulds like that's correct.  But if you think
about it, that makes no sense -- why would you give a user 10 gigs of quota
on a drive that only has 5.29 gigs of space?

That aside, it sounds like samba is reporting the free *quota* available,
not the physical free space available on the drive.  I suppose the correct
thing to do would be report whichever value is smaller.