Makefile changes and libsmbclient

Andrew Tridgell tridge at valinux.com
Thu Jun 28 03:16:33 GMT 2001

Richard Sharpe is currently working on making libsmbclient build
properly on lots of platforms. To help him with this while keeping the
head CVS branch useful I have modified the Makefile so that a failing
to build libsmbclient is not fatal and I have also set it so that the
critical parts of his build are shown in full detail on standard
output (rather then the terse "Linking foo" message that Samba usually
gives).

Please bear with this for a while and don't worry too much if you get
nasty (non-fatal) error messages in your build. It will be worth it
when Richard has finished.

Cheers, Tridge