2nd post.locking problem, is it fixed?inCVS?

Nehemiah, Mark mnehemiah at urschel.com
Tue Jun 26 18:51:13 GMT 2001

More details:

I only see the 2-machine test fail. (Actually, running from the same
machine, 2 instances)

Here is how it works for me.

NT4 tested works OK
2000 tested works OK
95 tested fails
98 tested fails
98SE tested fails

all the above on RH7.1(new server install) with samba 2.2.0 or pre-3.0.0 CVS
yesterday

same machine running 2.0.7 passes on all of the operating systems above,
same smb.conf, just swapping the binaries.

	Tried an existing RH7.1 server which we run squid for about 50
clients, and had the same results with all operatings
systems,2000,nt4,95,98,98SE

regards,
	Mark.