2nd post.locking problem, is it fixed?inCVS?

Nehemiah, Mark mnehemiah at urschel.com
Tue Jun 26 13:39:39 GMT 2001

thanks for the info.  I did download current cvs yesterday, and experienced
similar problems.  I also just subscribed to samba-tech.  wasn't sure where
to post.  I'd be happy to help troubleshoot as much as possible.  I really
would like to keep up to date on this, as I really would like to use samba
for our network.  We have offices in 13 countries in Europe, and I am
considering linux, samba for all of them as well if we can get it to work
for us.  seems like remote administration would be great, compared to Active
dir,or netware, etc.

Mark.

OK

 http://www.valinux.com/     VA Linux Systems      gcarter at valinux.com