user list

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Tue Jun 26 12:31:25 GMT 2001

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

> [...]

See the problem is that the smbpasswd lookup routines return a NULL for an
invalid user (not in /etc/passwd) as well as for the end of the file.
So upon error, the calling function see this as the end of the file.
I'll look into it some more, but i think we;ve alreayd been here
before :)

It needs a better way to distinguish errors.

CHeers, jerry
 http://www.valinux.com/     VA Linux Systems      gcarter at valinux.com
 http://www.samba.org/          SAMBA Team             jerry at samba.org
 http://www.plainjoe.org/                           jerry at plainjoe.org