Is this patch really useful?

pacopepe at insflug.org pacopepe at insflug.org
Tue Jun 26 11:20:03 GMT 2001

	Hi,

	Doing a little research to improve samba performance serving XBase
(FoxPro *.DBF files with *.CDX indices) shares, I "discovered"
http://www.recital.com/open.c from the page
http://www.recital.com/products_samba.htm.

	It seems to be very old, and dunno if it will be useful to improve
samba performance for xBase apps, but seeing there's an amazingly high
number of people that still? uses this database it will be nice if samba
incorporate improvements for them, if this patch contain any. I'm not
enough skilled to determine that, so please forgive me if this ends up
being useless.

	regards,

Francisco J. Montilla - System & Network admin - Seville - Spain
pacopepe>AT>insflug.org - irc: pukka - Coordinador INSFLUG (insflug.org)
DoQmail: qmail en castellano es.qmail.org - OpenSlink Project: slink.org