joining resource domain, trust account for master domain needed (fwd)

Michael Gerdts Michael.Gerdts at usa.alcatel.com
Mon Jun 25 13:41:54 GMT 2001

I sent this out on Friday.  Since then it occurred to me that the mention
of CVS may have scared people on the samba list away and that this may be a
bug (likely in documentation, possibly in code) that would be nice to have
in 2.2.1.

Please help if you can.
Mike

----- Forwarded message from Michael Gerdts <Michael.Gerdts at usa.alcatel.com> -----