2.2-CVS failing on Solaris 8

Michael Collin Nielsen michael at hum.auc.dk
Thu Jun 21 19:44:45 GMT 2001

Hi

I ran gdb/xxgdb on smbd and placed a breakpoint just before the line in
question, the variables has the following values:

4: len = 4
3: (char *) tdb->map_ptr = 0xffffffff <Address 0xffffffff out of bounds>
2: off = 172
1: buf = (void *) 0xffbef5bc

is that close to what you need - map_ptr doesn't look good.

Unfurtunately I cannot get smbd to dump a core :-/

Regards

-Mcihael

   Michael Collin Nielsen  mailto:michael at hum.auc.dk
   M.Sc.E.E.               http://www.hum.auc.dk/~michael
   Sysadm in Faculty of Humanities, Aalborg University