web page

Michael E Osborne mosborne at jacads.com
Thu Jun 21 17:26:49 GMT 2001

I have been using Samba a long time and there was a time when I actually
looked forward to your posts on this list. That time is definately over
now. While I respect your technical abilities and appreciate the work that
you have done on Samba, your posts now are simply sad. I'm not sure what
you intend these posts to accomplish. I can tell you how that they reflect
*very* poorly on you not Samba or the people you are unhappy with.

   Just person offering a view

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at samba-tng.org> on 06/21/2001 02:06:52 AM