smbd panic with ACLs

jtrostel at connex.com jtrostel at connex.com
Wed Jun 20 18:20:28 GMT 2001

Adding additional groups fails here also.  I _just_ get an invalid handle error
though.  I'll be trying the acl_get_qualifier fix to see if that handles the
problem.

P.S.  My patch to remove the XFS-specific portions of the configure script
seems to work well.  I'll be confirming to Jeremy that it works.

--
John M. Trostel
Linux OS Engineer
jtrostel at connex.com