CVS source on or after June 6th has problems

Gustavo Vegas gustavo at colltech.com
Mon Jun 18 22:41:32 GMT 2001

Hello,
	I just downloaded the CVS snapshot and had several problems
compiling on SPARC/Solaris 7. There seems to be a problem with the
combination of winbind and the --with-profile option. When I tried to use
this combination, I got the following message:

Linking bin/winbindd
do_profile_flag                     smbd/sec_ctx.o
profile_p                           smbd/sec_ctx.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bin/winbindd
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bin/winbindd'

When I took away the --with-profile flag from the config run, it compiled
only with warnings. I am off to see if it works with my 2.2.0
installation.

Cheers,

-- Gustavo Vegas.

--